How to use 2% of your time to make the other 98% better

Have you ever thought “I just don’t have time for exercise”?

Check out this five minute video for a shift in perspective.

Don’t have five minutes? I will give you the big take home message – 20-30 minutes a day of exercise benefits all other parts of your life. More than that does not have that much more benefit for health. Exercise is the best way to invest less than 2% of your time in something that can make the other 98% of your time better.

Something, done consistently, is way better than nothing and more is not that much better

(It is still worth the five minute investment to watch the video)

Keep Moving, Be Well,

Janet



Leave a comment

by | January 7, 2019 · 6:50 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s